Discuss Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Yes pdc all my work colleagues are on shoebox my m8 did a speed test says it fine but always drops out when I speak to BT for which there on speedial now I get the same patter you need to spilt this from this all geek speak which we did and you now what didn't work so my 3rd son spoke to them & he in IT they hung up on him because in his words your talking rubbish but not as polite as that .So yes jrc you've hit the nail on the head time for them to go bye byes, cheers

W

Waluigi

Watched the whole series in one sitting. Great work from Ricky Gervais. Emotional yet funny. A solid 9/10

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Watched the whole series in one sitting. Great work from Ricky Gervais. Emotional yet funny. A solid 9/10
Yet my 20 yr old daughter watched it and thought it was crap.
Think you need to in tune with the Ricky Gervais sense of humour to fully appreciate it.

Reply to Films and box sets recommendations? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks