• Thread starter LM
  • Start date
  • Replies 25
  • Views 4K

Discuss Favourite micro fibre cloths in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

paul westcott

The best type of microfibre cloths in my opinion you can get are called fishscale microfibre or waffle microfibre cloths, these are great for soaking up moisture/water and cleaning when wiping down and are very robust. Although i dont know if there overkill or on the expensive side just for wiping tiles down etc, i am a window cleaner and when i use cloths i always use these and they last a long time.
Just thought id mention it as ive had some good help from people of this forum while im currently doing my bathroom. Don't know if i'm allowed to post links to them but just google fishscale microfibres.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Blunt Tool

The best type of microfibre cloths in my opinion you can get are called fishscale microfibre or waffle microfibre cloths, these are great for soaking up moisture/water and cleaning when wiping down and are very robust. Although i dont know if there overkill or on the expensive side just for wiping tiles down etc, i am a window cleaner and when i use cloths i always use these and they last a long time.
Just thought id mention it as ive had some good help from people of this forum while im currently doing my bathroom. Don't know if i'm allowed to post links to them but just google fishscale microfibres.
Yes you can link thanks

P

paul westcott

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I bought some cheap ones off eBay and could not stop the colour from the cloth transferring to the grout, even after washing several times.

Reply to Favourite micro fibre cloths in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks