Discuss Experienced tilers in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, we are a tiling contractor looking to recruit new tilers in the oxford/Cotswold areas.
Ultra high end specced work so only time served tilers are welcome to apply.
Must have own tools/ transport and proper work ethic, no wingers!
All materials supplied
Permanent positions, good rates and benefits for the right applicants.

O

Old Mod

No good for me then,
but thank you for posting.
Sounds like a good opportunity for someone. :thumbsup:

J

John metcalfe

Hi, we are a tiling contractor looking to recruit new tilers in the oxford/Cotswold areas.
Ultra high end specced work so only time served tilers are welcome to apply.
Must have own tools/ transport and proper work ethic, no wingers!
All materials supplied
Permanent positions, good rates and benefits for the right applicants.
Hi are you still looking for tilers ?

I've been tiling over 15 years now and looking to start work for a well established firm

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Pm them through the Forum service and you'll get their reply.
Trouble with that area is too many people get murdered - Morse, Lewis, and Midsummer....
It'll be the tiler next!

Hi John, tis me,just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water. How are you my young freind

OP
simplythebest

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies chaps,
No morse or lewis around however you might get the chop if you are a winger!
Seems like tilers are in short supply these days especially decent ones anyway, also I don't get as much enquirys from younger lads trying to get in the trade. Just don't think there is much motivation to get into the job or most other trades on sites actually for that matter, all the other contractors I speak to say the same.
Anyway we live in hope, this role would probably suit someone that has had enough of the whole self employed mularky and is just looking for stability.
Dan

O

Old Mod

Ultra high end specced work,
so only time served tilers are welcome to apply.

What makes you think that only time served tilers are good enough to do your work?

I'm not necessarily digging you out on this Dan, but that's quite a statement to make.

OP
simplythebest

simplythebest

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's not that much of a statement to make really, on point I need skilled tilers who have been around long enough to know the nuances and problem solving nature of dealing with ultra high end work.
You must know that experience counts for 99% of tiling and that is only gained by being time served.

Reply to Experienced tilers in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer