Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Experienced Tiler needed, Newquay. in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Stevos

Stevos Active Member

County:
    Cornwall
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    1200 sq mtrs
    Tile Size(s):
    various
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Cornwall

Hello,
    I have a contract for a large high profile tiling job coming up in Newquay. The work is in a new Spa and pool complex. There is a variety of different tiles, to include 250 square meters of curved walls in pebble mosaic!
    The majority of the floor tiling is in porcelain with falls to pool edges and to shower drains etc.
    I am looking for a experienced, time served tiler to assist me with the tiling.
    Work is due to begin May time and i estimate around 3-4 months work for the two of us. All materials are provided, so it will be a labour only basis.
    If your interested, please send me a message and i can provide more details.
    I will require some references and like to see some photos of your works.
    Look forward to your responses.
    Steve

420673_356253691081075_904528108_n.jpg

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Cornwall then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 4
  2. timeless john

timeless john Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Summer in Cornwall - sounds good!

3. callatiler

callatiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

If it’s mosaics maybe @MissTiler@MissTiler might be interested?

• Like Like x 1
  4. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting, sounds great.
    I’m down to Newquay in April for a weeks holiday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. timeless john

timeless john Moderator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Take your tools in advance!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Stevos

Stevos Active Member

Must say, pretty dam lucky to live in this part of the world, just need a trump wall to keep all the tourist out !! Only joking

7. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

I think we should build one back to front, keep you lot in. :D

8. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

Cheers me dear.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MissTiler

MissTiler TTA Tile Fixer of the year winner 2017 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler TTA Member JOTM Winner

@Stevos@Stevos because of your privacy settings i cant message you.

10. Stevos

Stevos Active Member

Il have a look at my settings!

11. Stevos

Stevos Active Member

Think it should be ok now

• Like Like x 1