Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Enhancing floor tile grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

G

GoneGuy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
hi all, not sure if it's been covered,
Customer wants me to regroup and seal kitchen floor tiles, but I was hoping there might be a product out there that will refresh the grout instead of taking and regrouting?

OP
G

GoneGuy

Thanks guys, I'm due to go see the job later in the week so will have a good look to see which would be best.

OP
C

Chris Maple

Oh course, it is called a grout sealer. What it does is it forms a layer of protection on top and within your grout so you dont have to regrout. This is essentially refreshing your grout.

Reaction score
Was just going to post about the same scenario, I've got about 80 metres to do and was hoping not to have to re grout, presumably the mapei only works with mapei grout, as this was done with ardex fresh snowdrop, any other recommendations out there, cheers matt

OP
I

Italy

Was just going to post about the same scenario, I've got about 80 metres to do and was hoping not to have to re grout, presumably the mapei only works with mapei grout, as this was done with ardex fresh snowdrop, any other recommendations out there, cheers matt
mapei fugafresca, it works with all grout, cement-based.

Reply to Enhancing floor tile grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock