Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Eliane metro duck blue tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Michaelse2

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi there

I am looking for 2 boxes of Metro Duck Blue tiles. I have been told by Topps Tiles that they have been discontinued 4-5 months ago.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

OP
M

Michaelse2

DAE64760-B503-4AC2-9620-5CD51757C079.jpeg

OP
T

Tile Shop

and just to be a pain, a picture of the back too?

Sorry, should have said in the first reply.

OP
T

Tile Shop

Found out this morning from an ex-buyer for Topps that it was made exclusively for them, so if you can't find a Topps that has them, then no-one will.

Metros of all colours are fairly common. Best you could do if you don't get the exact one is to take your tile to a few retailers and get the closest colour match.

Sorry its not better news.

OP
M

Michaelse2

Found out this morning from an ex-buyer for Topps that it was made exclusively for them, so if you can't find a Topps that has them, then no-one will.

Metros of all colours are fairly common. Best you could do if you don't get the exact one is to take your tile to a few retailers and get the closest colour match.

Sorry its not better news.

Thank you for trying :)

OP
Q

Qwerty

@Michaelse2 .... I'm no Topps fan, but I do have an account with them and to be fair they have never failed me when on the rare occasion I have used them.

I have just phoned my local store who confirm that there are still a few boxes floating around stores across the country (less than 10 boxes in total!). He is phoning me back in a few minutes but says he can get what you need.
He was very surprised to hear that your local Topps couldn't help you. Your local Topps should be able to sort this for you also.

OP
Q

Qwerty

Just had a phone call back. There are actually way way less than initially thought! Only 120 in the country!!!..... and I have 100 of them (2 boxes) being gathered together from all 4 corners of the land to be sent to me in Bournemouth.
Sadly they are mixed batches so there may be a very slight tone difference on them, but they are the same tile and colour st the end of the day!

If you want them they're yours, and you can PM or email me to sort out prices & delivery etc. Equally, if you don't want them then thats fine. The store are happy to sell them.

How is that for service eh!!?? :D

Reply to Eliane metro duck blue tiles in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock