Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

2. Tiling Courses by UK Pro Tiling Training

Discuss East Midlands Course Recommedations in the Tiling Courses Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. J88

J88 Member of Tilers Forums

Can anyone recommend me a course in the east midlands area? Leicester, Burton, Derbyish

Basic course 4/5 days, evenings even better.

Thanks for the help

2. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

What are you aiming to get out of it? DIY job or wanting to get into the trade?

3. J88

I want to get into the trade eventually but don't expect anything on this first course except getting my hands dirty for a bit.

4. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

I'd just read your other thread actually. :) I've caught up to speed now.

I don't know of training centres local to you, it's been a while since I had a list of them all online etc (I'm working on creating a new one www.uk-tilingcourses.co.uk but it isn't launched yet) so I'll let others reply.

But if you could take some time off and book in with these they have loads of awesome feedback on our site and theirs.

[​IMG]

Been around for years and only do tiling courses (not a range of trade which many training centres do) which means they concentrate on the one thing and do it really well.

5. J88

Thanks Dan,

Due to many hours reading this forum, I'm very aware of UK pro Tiling course - I'll have to see what I can do work wise with regards to time off.