Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Earn your place in Heaven (Kent) in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. spoony

spoony Active Member

County:
    Kent (Medway)
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Tile Size(s):
    500x250
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Tiles, silicone and grout purchased
    Adhesive and trim not purchased
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Kent (Medway)

Ok,

So this isn't going to make you rich, but it may make you famous...

Had a tiler, removed the chancer (Adhesive between tiles? - https://www.tilersforums.co.uk/threads/adhesive-between-tiles.85623/ ).....I now need a tiling hero to snatch my walls from defeat and drag them closer to victory.

One wall needs tanking and tiling (with niche) and the other 3 walls need a row of tiles and some trim. You might need to work around some of what's there, or if we need to remove and remediate that's ok too.

It will probably only take one of you pro's a few days and will really get me out of a bind!

Willing to pay handsomely in cash, biscuits and a choice of two different teas.

IMG_20180317_001250.jpg

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Kent (Medway) then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting.
    Just the man I believe.
    @Simon Dale@Simon Dale

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon Dale

Simon Dale Professional Tiler Top Contributor

I will get either myself or Katrina to do this. I thought I had sorted it with Plumber ? To be honest haven't heard from him. Could be as early as Wednesday. P. PM me if you want us to go ahead.

4. Simon Dale

No Earl Grey please !

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. spoony

spoony Active Member

Cheers Simon,

I think the Chap was busy.

Will drop you an email so we can arrange!

6. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Ahhhhh love a happy ending! :p:p

• Like Like x 3
  7. spoony

spoony Active Member

Just wanted to say this really was a happy ending (not the kind some of you may be thinking of!).

My bathroom tiling is looking very smart now. @Simon Dale@Simon Dale and his daughter not only finished it, but they corrected a number of areas which has made a huge difference.

I could tell immediately I had professional tilers.....and that was just by seeing the prep work. The cuts and trim are a world apart from the previous tradesman.

So a big thanks to all on here who provided advice and also for putting me in touch with Simon.

Whilst it may seem convenient to have a single person do everything, it isn't if you end up with a jack of all trades doing a below standard job!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Simon Dale

Just about to send your bill Lol. Thanks again for all the teas and food. Lovely people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member

As I have said on other posts plumber for plumbing , tiler for tiling

• Agree Agree x 1