Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Dust Extraction for Wet and Dry Vacuum in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

B

Bill

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Has anyone tried the Dust deputy type things for wet and dry vacuums?

OP
W

White Room

Never heard of it until now, done a search...looks neat but why not just use a good vacuum or am I missing the point :confused:

OP
O

Old Mod

Never heard of it until now, done a search...looks neat but why not just use a good vacuum or am I missing the point :confused:
They separate the heavy waste from the dust Mark, the pre separator does all the hard work while saving wear and tear on your extractor.
They work especially well when grinding floors Mark.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

46FBD69C-7FAE-4046-922A-1C32A2E346E1.jpeg 6DC036E7-7FD3-4351-B0E8-ED3521A828E3.jpeg I purchased the waletale just waiting for delivery!

OP
F

Flintstone

The whale tale does look good, and I would get one but I don’t get the vac out on most jobs, and most of the time I mix outside.

OP
J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

@Tom Astley these devices look very helpful. Aside from some far East versions on eBay would you be able to suggest a supplier ?
The screwfix one (Triton) comes with a lid filter and the bucket. I'm not sure on how it would work with wet material but handy to save my Henry from the worst of things.

Reply to Dust Extraction for Wet and Dry Vacuum in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock