Discuss Dot and dab onto bare block in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
May seem a silly question, but as l said going to dot and dab.the wall. As l'm going to prime and then tile onto the board, do l still need to bother scrimming and filling the tapered joins or can l just cut the tapers off and butt up the boards as straight edges?

Reaction score
What the 70's was great era if you like power cuts & strikes, 80's wins hands down every time & as for the question asked you could tank the wall where your taps are going if you decide at a later date to install a shower

D

Dumbo

The 80s absolute quality where women were women and men were a bit debatable as quite lot used to have dodgy hair do's and wear make up .

D

Dumbo

Back in the 80s I married my first wife, i met my second wife in the 90s .
So 90s for me no brainer

Reaction score
Met my wife in the 90's, but again 80's all day long great music cheap beer, fantastic holidays from 86 -90 would do it all again given the chance

Reply to Dot and dab onto bare block in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks