Discuss Does anyone recognise the make of this expansion trim? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

All Squared Rob

Help!

We are taking over a job where another firm has been kicked off and we need to match the expansion trim shown in the picture attached.

It has an 8mm visible edge including the stainless steel (the rubber is only 5/6mm) and needs to have a depth of 15mm

We've never seen trim with the square punch holes on the anchoring legs, does anyone on this forum recognise it or even better tell me where to source it?

image1.png

O

On one

The Schluter trims I have seen don't have the four 90 degree internal angles on the wings seen in the pics.

A

All Squared Rob

Schluter were our first port of call, and they do not manufacture in that size.

Schluter also use their logo as a punch so their trims are easily identifyable

Thanks all the same

Reply to Does anyone recognise the make of this expansion trim? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks