Discuss Discontinued Tiles - Bellegrove Ceramic Ivory tiles 150x150 (6") in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Y

Yvonne

I am looking for some Bellegrove Ceramic Ivory tiles 150x150 (bumpy or sculptured)- I have been told that these were stocked by B&Q originally; possibly around 10 - 15 years ago! Can anyone help please?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You've got almost no chance of finding any.

Your only hope is another person has some, and searches the net for them before throwing them out to see if they have value or something.

How many do you need?

Y

Yvonne

You've got almost no chance of finding any.

Your only hope is another person has some, and searches the net for them before throwing them out to see if they have value or something.

How many do you need?
25 or so, preferably more.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have any or anything it just helps when people find the thread.

Good luck!

I'd consider some other options in the meantime then if nothing comes up in a couple of weeks on here the chance gets smaller from there.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I know that tile well
Had some left over from a job and tiled my mums kitchen with them.
Bellegrove ceramics used to supply all b&q and great mills with tiles they were based in Toddington and being in the trade we were able to buy off them direct.
Unfortunately they closed down years ago don't think I had any spares when I tiled my mums kitchen. ...I will check with them
When I see them next...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Cheers Andy!! half a box needed by wounds of it, 44 in a box?

Y

Yvonne

I know that tile well
Had some left over from a job and tiled my mums kitchen with them.
Bellegrove ceramics used to supply all b&q and great mills with tiles they were based in Toddington and being in the trade we were able to buy off them direct.
Unfortunately they closed down years ago don't think I had any spares when I tiled my mums kitchen. ...I will check with them
When I see them next...
Hi Andy

Don't want to seem pushy but when do you think you will know if you have any? Things are getting a little desperate here now!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi sorry ment to get back to this thread last week. ...they haven't got any im afraid. ..New it was a long shot got to be 12 years since I tiled it..

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What was that discontinued tile place that folk used to talk about, something like ' tilesinmygarage.com ?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah something like that.

I think we have more listings here these days to be honest.

Worth a try though maybe.

Reply to Discontinued Tiles - Bellegrove Ceramic Ivory tiles 150x150 (6") in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks