Discuss Discontinued tile help - B&Q Palace Travertine Dark Wall Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

gb3

Hi,

5 years ago I had my bathroom walls completely tiled with:

B&Q Palace Travertine Dark Wall Tiles 485mm X 340mm EAN: 5010921353784

The tiles are actually ceramic and appear discontinued. Any ideas how I can get hold of a couple of packs. Changing the bathroom configuration around and need about 7 tiles.

I have a couple of off cuts and B&Q appear to have used 2 different manufactures. One has "SERAMIKSAN" on the back which appears to be a Turkish company's some other tiles have a swan logo on the back - haven't been able to find any details on this one.

Any help appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
B&Q generally send back stock not sold. They're a bit like Tesco and whatnot when it comes to treatment of suppliers.

A friend sold BBQ's to them. Some came back with sausages and coal still in them. He had to refund them before they'd consider buying more. Needless to say he's no fool, billed them for them, and quit the contract.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've changed the thread title to help. Added the tile name etc

G

gb3

Thanks. Went into B&Q - they confirmed the product is discontinued, did a nationwide search and had 0 stock.

Looks like I'm going to have to get creative!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps get a bit of a feature wall going on? Are they all on the same wall?

Reply to Discontinued tile help - B&Q Palace Travertine Dark Wall Tiles in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks