Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Trade Tiler for Tiling Tools

Before you post a new thread about manual tile cutters and which one to get, checkout the existing Manual Tile Cutter Threads.

Discuss DeWalt DCE089D1G 10.8v XR Green Multi Line Laser 2.0Ah Kit in the Tiling Tools Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler I'm either plastered or out on the tiles Professional Tiler

Hi Folks

Anyone got this, is it worth it. Whats it like in bright sunlight and will it also cast a 90 degree on the floor like the bosch GTL3.
    Screenshot_20190410-191658_Google.jpg
    Is there better for the same sort of money in green.
    Thanks

2. Adey1980

Adey1980 Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

I’ve got the dewalt green laser, does 90 degree on floor and wall, you can see the green better than red in daylight ( not sure about sunny here in wales ;))

F438BD63-53A9-467A-9FB6-318921D503C3.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wolfie9878

Wolfie9878 Professional Tiler

I’ve got it, it’s handy in a dark room - terrible in the light though.
    You can use glasses to enhance the light but I’d opt for a green laser if you can justify the extra spend.

4. JulianSidney

JulianSidney Billy no mates. Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler Top Contributor

got one and used it for years, ok in a small dark room. Pay the extra and get something a lot better. There are some good red ones out there. Not tried the green

5. impish

impish Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler Top Contributor

I bought one for a very large floor with a critical set out.
    Was fairly useless past about 5m unless using the reflector and glasses. I managed to use it over a 25m length (with difficulty) and sold it afterwards.

6. Andystiletiling

Andystiletiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

7. callatiler

callatiler Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

8. Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler I'm either plastered or out on the tiles Professional Tiler

Cheers fellas, Think I confused the post, Ive got the Bosch GTL3 and a stanley wall laser, just wasnt sure if i would still need to carry the boach on jobs after buying the dewault, the light ls the killer on the bosch for sure.