Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Decent sized job nr. Lancaster in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. impish

impish Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler Top Contributor

County:
    Lancashire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    100sqm
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Lancashire

Can anyone take on approx 70sqm floor tiling job (heated s&c screed) with x2 bathrooms?
    It's a one-off new build on a site in a small village nr. Lancaster.
    I have no other details on tiles etc.
    It's a recommendation that came to me and I'm too busy to take on.
    I know the client can wait around 4 weeks or you could start immediately.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Lancashire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 7
  2. timeless john

timeless john Trusted Advisor Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

That's a nice little job for someone - well done for offering it to the forum:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tilerdurden

Tilerdurden Professional Tiler

Hi John

Is the materials etc already purchased for the job? Eg heat mats, adhesives grouts? Is it a case of jumping on and cracking on? Is there preparation required prior to tile installation? Also would there be accommodation available? :grinning: As much detail as you've got or possibly a contact and I could do the legwork myself.

4. impish

impish Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Sorry - job has gone now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tilerdurden

Tilerdurden Professional Tiler

Thanks impish

• Find a Tiler Post a Job Ask a Question Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads