Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss David Howe - 65,999 in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

Again many congratulations David!
We take for granted the work that Admin do to keep this forum running as good as it does and Marc @3_fall is doing a fantastic job.
But I've been here since 2009 and IMHO if it wasn't for Mr David Howe this forum wouldn't be what it is today!
His 66k posts show his early commitment to our forum and it's great to see him moderating and adding the relevant posts.
Well done Administration past and present.
John.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Haha well done Dave, at a ÂŁ1 a post you'd have earned less than your tiling at your prices ;)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'll tell you now TJ, the second million is easy, it's breaking the first one that's difficult ;)

OP
T

Time's Ran Out

I had shares in a co. worth over a million once! By the time we could sell them ( stock exchange restrictions on new business ) they were worthless!!
Still doing the lottery.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Massive thanks for Dave for being part of the forum for so long!

10 years, don't think he even had hair back then either, we'll be doing his 70th birthday next let alone is 70k posts thread lol :p :p :p

Cheers bro ;)

Due a meet soon. Back at our castle eh.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Not had hair for years lol...

I know im not as forum committed as i used to be , but there are some good members on here who are only too willing to help..

Been a quick 10 yrs come April.. and the forum will be 11 yrs old.. Always knew this forum would stand the test of time and its in good hands now with Mark stalking everyone lol...

Reply to David Howe - 65,999 in the Member Birthday's and Achievements area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock