Discuss Cutting porcelain, visible edge needs to be good in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WetSaw

Just so you can see what a Sigma 3C3M can cut porcelain like... 66498-afc9625ee6107b7fb7cf449c0c0c8986.jpg

Cut edge is on the left.

L

LM

Is there much difference between the latest and older versions of the Sigma 3C3M?
Do you get a good view of the cut line?
The best model for seeing the line would be the 3C2 but I’d advise also buying a 24M10X handle also for anytime you come across very tough tiles, you can quickly swap handles and the Max handle is the best for the toughest tiles.

Reaction score
So the machines are identical except for the handle? It was also suggested, and I confess it had not occurred to me, that the smaller 64cm machine might be a better bet for most of the work as it is easier to handle (smaller/lighter).

L

LM

So the machines are identical except for the handle? It was also suggested, and I confess it had not occurred to me, that the smaller 64cm machine might be a better bet for most of the work as it is easier to handle (smaller/lighter).
Yes the machines are the same bar the handles. The slightly larger cutting length helps accommodate a 600 tile with a raked cut better.

Reply to Cutting porcelain, visible edge needs to be good in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
alangk85
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks