Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Customers in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just had a customer on the phone to me,i have his porcelain floor(32m2) pencilled in for nextfriday and saturday.He says his wife(funny woman) has her cousin coming now to look at it with a view to tile it!!:yikes:.
He says he wants me to do it because he has seen my work but i feel she wears the trousers there !! i told him to let me know by saturday or i'll be filling his space with someone else.And i will.
This could be another cowboy case i fear because why was i asked there in the first place?? :incazzato:

OP
H

hillhead

Its not often that happens to me but hey we all get it! i'll put a smile on someone elses face next friday i bet.

OP
B

brian c

some men have no balls tbhwy!

i do what i like when i like ...as long as the wife says its ok.:lol::lol::lol:

OP
H

hillhead

some men have no balls tbhwy!

i do what i like when i like ...as long as the wife says its ok.:lol::lol::lol:

Your right Brian,i sensed it when i entered their house a few weeks ago,
he said going in "i'll let you speak to her".that said it all.I don't care,there was a big curved step to tile and cut around,someone else may have to do it now with the curved chrome trims,hehe.:lol:

Reply to Customers in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock