Discuss Cracked and debonded floor tiling in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My customers don't know what materials in using in fact it you went into some shops the staff don't know what they are selling . So even with the internet with no experience they are just going to get confused.
It's like when we had central heating installed in a house we had . We had to sign off on a *** btu boiler x btu rad etcetera . I would been happier signing of on something that said , i will install central heating and your house will be warm when it's cold outside .

Ha ha, I’m going to use that on the next heating system I install.

D

Dumbo

I would be happy because I dont understand the other and what if they underspecced with all that btu nonsense I can see it now " im sorry you are not happy with the warmth of your house but you signed off the spec "

D

Dumbo

i am truly sorry your customer has had this happen to them and I understand but there is good sites out there that will put you on the right path regarding installation issues
A construction engineer would be a good start as plans would draw up of the correct installation how and what is to be used but I do understand this costs money but then you have drawing so it could be signed off before any tile is installed
We have used construction engineer for years with flooring issues and never had any issues
Maybe that’s where you start
Not my customer .

Reply to Cracked and debonded floor tiling in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
hoponbaby
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks