Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cordless vacuums, who’s got one.. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

On one

Sorry, not at all Christmassy but who’s got a cordless vacuum at home and which one.

I am on my second Dyson, this ones a V6 literally 6 weeks out of warranty and the damn thing is broken.
The exact thing happened with the old one, and that was repaired once under warranty.

Bloody expensive and not much good in my view so looking at alternatives now before committing to a repair.
According to the Which? Magazine Dyson Hoovers have a below average reliability.

F

Flintstone

We have a v7 cordless, previously a Dyson ball which I told when I realised the cordless was miles easier. You can buy from Dyson outlet on eBay much cheaper and they are basically brand new anyway you wouldn't tell.

OP
Boggs

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
According to the Which? Magazine Dyson Hoovers have a below average reliability.

I would have to agree, I have bought many Dyson vacuums over the years and they always go wrong when they are just out of warranty.

W

Waluigi

Dyson are crap. You’ve only got to see the queues in the likes of curry’s/comet back in the day to see how easily they break.

Miele for me. No idea if they do cordless.

OP
Boggs

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Dyson are crap. You’ve only got to see the queues in the likes of curry’s/comet back in the day to see how easily they break.

Is it ‘cause they’re German. :p:D

M

Marvo

Thought with you guys being the biggest tool-tarts I've ever seen you'd all have Festool Cordless Vacuums at home :p

OP
Boggs

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thought with you guys being the biggest tool-tarts I've ever seen you'd all have Festool Cordless Vacuums at home :p

I wonder if it’s too late to ask Santa for one?

W

WetSaw

Still have a Miele cat and dog that's over 20 years old and one of the newer low wattage EU controlled jobbies. Can't have them on full power because they suck to the floor too hard and you can't move them!

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Dyson's is my opinion are overpriced plasticy rubbish, Henry vacuums are made in the UK, don't know about cordless versions though.

Reply to Cordless vacuums, who’s got one.. in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock