Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cordless Mixer for Mixing Adhesive and Grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

I

Italy

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I thought that sometimes I just have to attack the current wire
for the mixer.

I wanted to know if anyone tried these
or what you think.
the most interesting seems to me collomix (metabo),
in the evening, remove the whisk quickly and bring the mixer home.
61f9arbF0wL._SL1500_.jpg

DEWDCD240X2.jpg

2810-20-6_1.png

OP
O

One Day

I think with batteries getting better and better, anything with a 5ah battery would manage a few mixes OK.
If like me you're mainly mixing lightweights and leveling compounds, then they'd be even better.
As soon as makita release one, I'm in!

Reaction score
I got an 18 v Milwaukee cordless drill I use quite often for doing up a 10 litre bucket of powdered adheshive works well saves messing with leads a lot ! Cordless is the future !!!!!

OP
U

Unused Account 1

Got an erbauer from screwfix £70 but its awesome 1600 multispeed best one ive had great price ,electric lol

Reaction score
the dewalt seems to have the best speed settings, but the price!!! £735.00. the collomix is a bit fast. for mixing https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ i don't think they'll have the staying power, they are more for grouts, plasters and paint, if you're on contracts where electricity is a pain to get then yes, but i might be totally wrong

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Lithium Ion batteries are what you need. If it has one (many tools do now) then it should be good.

There was a long time that cordless tools manufacturers were not willing to pay for the licence to use the technology due to the amount they make and the size they are (compared to phones etc).

They're now going for it though and huge lithium ion batteries rock. Checkout our sparky forum for chats on that kinda stuff.

Reply to Cordless Mixer for Mixing Adhesive and Grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock