Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Contracts Manager looking for CSCS tilers in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

Ashley Heath

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Morning All

My name is Ashley, and I'm the Contracts Manager at Birmingham Tile & Mosaic - one of the largest tile contractors in the UK.

I'm always looking to make contact with new tilers and thought this would be a good way to start. Tilers must have valid CSCS cards, have their own tools and transport, and work to a good standard. We work with all the big main contractors (Gallifords, Willmott Dixon, BAM etc.) We pay fortnightly (less 2% discount) or monthly.

We are currently working on sites in Bristol, Malvern, Evesham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Abingdon, Bedford, Peterborough, Coventry, and Birmingham.

At this moment in time, I could do with someone who lives near Peterborough to help out with that job.

I could also do with more tilers to work on the Birmingham and Abingdon sites.

Birmingham is 300 sq mts of wall tile. 150x170mm hexagon-shaped white wall tiles. Approx 25 toilet cubicles, with 12 sq mts per cubicle. Three walls only. Cutting to door aperture, architraves fit on top.

Abingdon is a Hilton Hotel (some refurb, some new build). 400x200 wall tiles, and 1200x200mm floor tiles (wood-plank effect). Approx 10 sq mts of walls per bathroom, and 6 sq mts of floor tiles per bathroom (onto Ditra). Programme runs until end October.

To contact me, please select ‘Contact’ below my Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
O

Old Mod

Thank you for posting Ashley, let’s hope we can find guys to help you out. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately we discourage personal details like phone numbers and email addresses in posts, and we ask that you refrain.
It can be scanned by bots.
We ask that initial contact be made by the internal message system to swap details.

You can however go to your profile and enter all your details in your signature box, they will be displayed each time you post.
Select your avatar in the top right corner of menu bar to get drop down menu and select signature.
Good luck.

5401E289-E9BE-4E6D-94BE-EDE8EEFAFB1A.jpeg

Reaction score
Morning All

My name is Ashley, and I'm the Contracts Manager at Birmingham Tile & Mosaic - one of the largest tile contractors in the UK.

I'm always looking to make contact with new tilers and thought this would be a good way to start. Tilers must have valid CSCS cards, have their own tools and transport, and work to a good standard. We work with all the big main contractors (Gallifords, Willmott Dixon, BAM etc.) We pay fortnightly (less 2% discount) or monthly.

We are currently working on sites in Bristol, Malvern, Evesham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Abingdon, Bedford, Peterborough, Coventry, and Birmingham.

At this moment in time, I could do with someone who lives near Peterborough to help out with that job.

I could also do with more tilers to work on the Birmingham and Abingdon sites.

Birmingham is 300 sq mts of wall tile. 150x170mm hexagon-shaped white wall tiles. Approx 25 toilet cubicles, with 12 sq mts per cubicle. Three walls only. Cutting to door aperture, architraves fit on top.

Abingdon is a Hilton Hotel (some refurb, some new build). 400x200 wall tiles, and 1200x200mm floor tiles (wood-plank effect). Approx 10 sq mts of walls per bathroom, and 6 sq mts of floor tiles per bathroom (onto Ditra). Programme runs until end October.

To contact me, please select ‘Contact’ below my Avatar.
Hi Avatar,

Please get in touch. I have tilers. Thank you. Vad

roadking

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I’ve tried to pm him and it just says Error !
And that I can’t contact him because of his settings!!

Reply to Contracts Manager looking for CSCS tilers in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock