Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Contracts Manager looking for CSCS tilers in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Ashley Heath

Ashley Heath New to TilersForums.co.uk

Morning All

My name is Ashley, and I'm the Contracts Manager at Birmingham Tile & Mosaic - one of the largest tiling contractors in the UK.

I'm always looking to make contact with new tilers and thought this would be a good way to start. Tilers must have valid CSCS cards, have their own tools and transport, and work to a good standard. We work with all the big main contractors (Gallifords, Willmott Dixon, BAM etc.) We pay fortnightly (less 2% discount) or monthly.

We are currently working on sites in Bristol, Malvern, Evesham, Stratford-upon-Avon, Abingdon, Bedford, Peterborough, Coventry, and Birmingham.

At this moment in time, I could do with someone who lives near Peterborough to help out with that job.

I could also do with more tilers to work on the Birmingham and Abingdon sites.

Birmingham is 300 sq mts of wall tiling. 150x170mm hexagon-shaped white wall tiles. Approx 25 toilet cubicles, with 12 sq mts per cubicle. Three walls only. Cutting to door aperture, architraves fit on top.

Abingdon is a Hilton Hotel (some refurb, some new build). 400x200 wall tiles, and 1200x200mm floor tiles (wood-plank effect). Approx 10 sq mts of walls per bathroom, and 6 sq mts of floor tiles per bathroom (onto Ditra). Programme runs until end October.

To contact me, please select ‘Contact’ below my Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2018 at 7:22 AM
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thank you for posting Ashley, let’s hope we can find guys to help you out. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately we discourage personal details like phone numbers and email addresses in posts, and we ask that you refrain.
    It can be scanned by bots.
    We ask that initial contact be made by the internal message system to swap details.

You can however go to your profile and enter all your details in your signature box, they will be displayed each time you post.
    Select your avatar in the top right corner of menu bar to get drop down menu and select signature.
    Good luck.

5401E289-E9BE-4E6D-94BE-EDE8EEFAFB1A.jpeg

3. jcrtiling

jcrtiling Professional Tiler TTA Member Top Contributor

Well done @Ashley Heath@Ashley Heath on your payment plan . We are a surprisingly fickle bunch in that if we do work we like Getting paid for it so hopefully you will find some help and if your rates are ok you should have no problem In keeping them .

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Vadim Sula

Vadim Sula New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi Avatar,

Please get in touch. I have tilers. Thank you. Vad

5. roadking

roadking Professional Tiler

Hi Ashley, I dont seem to be able to make contact with you for some reason ?

6. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

What appears to be the problem?
    @roadking@roadking You can contact Ashley
    HERE

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018 at 4:56 PM
  7. roadking

I’ve tried to pm him and it just says Error !
    And that I can’t contact him because of his settings!!

8. Tom Astley

Tom Astley Professional Tiler

This is the problem @3_fall@3_fall

Ashley Snip.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  9. 3_fall

10. roadking

No ! your link doesn't seem to work !!

11. Ashley Heath

Ashley Heath New to TilersForums.co.uk

Hi Vad

Your settings will not allow me to get in touch with you directly. Please drop me an email or call me. I Hope you can see my details!

Find a Tiler Post a Job Tile Events Tile Pics Blog Adhesive Poll Handy Downloads