Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Confused between tile and hardwood in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

anne_mutens

Please checkout the following advertisement.
I mean you'd hardly notice a tile that has wood patterns on it and a real hardwood piece for flooring. I read about a research article on faux wood tiles. So, is this like the new trend.

I've done my own research and felt that hardwood is durable and with the wide range of custom flooring options available, it's possible to make the floors look really brilliant. Moreover, wood is frowned upon in bathroom floors by most industry experts. So, it would work if porcelain or ceramic tiles that resemble wood can be used to preserve the uniformity.

What are your opinions on faux wood?

Reply to Confused between tile and hardwood in the General Chat Forum | Tilers Talk area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock