Discuss Concrete panels on bathroom walls? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

They don’t do the sizes I need :(

John.

You need a reaming bit, (finger bit) mark out the hole and either use the biggest bit you can find
120-125mm then use the reaming bit to enlarge it.
Something like this.

Vacuum Brazed Finger Bits M14 - ATS Diamond Tools - https://www.atsdiamondtools.co.uk/product/vacuum-brazed-finger-bits-m14/

Or just use the biggest you have and stitch drill and grind rest away.

The only one that @Pro Tiler Tools have is the Montolit to my knowledge and it’s very expensive and aggressive, and if this is your one and only time you’ll use it then the Montolit is an expensive bit.

Reaction score
2503C492-DEA9-4B9B-B88C-5C6F0BBAE1D6.jpeg
Used a grinder instead, wasnt fun :D

John..

Reaction score
It’s just a one off job, I don’t want to be spending a fortune on bits I will never use again :D
Luckily I have borrowed a tile cutter.

John..

W

Waluigi

Nice job, Jonathan.
Did you use Reuters for your German gear?

I spend about £5k per month with them and my tile supplier every month. No idea what I’m going to do from March next year.

Reaction score
Nice job, Jonathan.
Did you use Reuters for your German gear?

I spend about £5k per month with them and my tile supplier every month. No idea what I’m going to do from March next year.

Yes, ordered it all from Reuters, couldn’t fault them. Everything turned up when they said it would.

John..

Reply to Concrete panels on bathroom walls? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks