Discuss Completed Calacatta Bookmatch, Hampstead. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Ok so just about everyone knows what I've been up to this year. :D
Well you'll be relieved to know this is the final set of images in a post and so as not to bore you to death with hundreds of images, here are my official few and the rest of the job can be viewed on a short video on utube.

IMG_6324.PNG
IMG_7074.JPG

IMG_6315.PNG IMG_6323.PNG IMG_6322.PNG IMG_6321.PNG IMG_6326.PNG IMG_6330.JPG IMG_6317.PNG IMG_6310.PNG IMG_6308.PNG IMG_6309.PNG IMG_6311.PNG IMG_6313.PNG IMG_6314.PNG IMG_6318.PNG IMG_6320.PNG IMG_6325.PNG IMG_6327.PNG IMG_6319.PNG IMG_6312.PNG

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Stunning work....
You must have the patience of a saint to do all that.
Did you do it on your own or did have a labourer or another tiler helping ?

T

Tile Shop

Wow. Thats not tiling, its an absolute work of art!

Not gonna show the missus or she'll be asking me to ask you to come and quote for our staircase at home.

O

Old Mod

Stunning work....
You must have the patience of a saint to do all that.
Did you do it on your own or did have a labourer or another tiler helping ?
Yeah, was a bit testing at times mate haha
I'll answer the rest of your question later Andy.

T

Time's Ran Out

Are you sure that's it now!
Ok - it's one of the best jobs ever to be posted on here in the 7 years I've been viewing.
One could tell from the model to installation it was going to be a bit special and those pictures just show that there are new developments happening in our trade all the time.
This is work of the highest quality and you deserve all the praise (along with your team) for an outstanding project.
Well done Marc.

Reply to Completed Calacatta Bookmatch, Hampstead. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks