Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Coloured expansion joints in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just wondering if any of the forum sponsors or recommend retailers could help here !
Anybody on here know where I could get 14 schutler expansion joints !
Need to be the metal ones with a light beige or brown insert , 10mm deep !
Usually a week for a special delivery like this , but I can’t wait that long ! Cheers

H

hmtiling

Just wondering if any of the forum sponsors or recommend retailers could help here !
Usually a week for a special delivery like this , but I can’t wait that long ! Cheers
Dural match any colour and ship next day

O

One Day

Dural. I am a long time Schluter fan but visited Dural last year and they can produce anything you need. Fast and reasonable too.

F

Flintstone

Do they powder coat in house @impish ? I know they offer a good service but a couple of years ago I was wanting some schluter trendline trims and I asked my local man if he could get them for me and he said no but I can get bespoke dural trim, so we sent a sample of tile off and the trim sample they sent me, well it was hearing aid beige, semi gloss. Looked dreadful.

O

One Day

Do they powder coat in house @impish ? I know they offer a good service but a couple of years ago I was wanting some schluter trendline trims and I asked my local man if he could get them for me and he said no but I can get bespoke dural trim, so we sent a sample of tile off and the trim sample they sent me, well it was hearing aid beige, semi gloss. Looked dreadful.
I've had bespoke marble effect and stone effect and both times they've been spot on to the samples I've supplied.

O

One Day

Genesis are also good for fast delivery of stock items.
I can usually get CTD to deliver next day for about an extra £15 which is an absolute lifesaver sometimes.

Reaction score

Call the office on 01530 813396 and ask sales to check stock and help coordinate with your nearest reseller - if we have them in stock they can be their next day.

Carl.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

If you are really stuck you can make your own. L shaped chrome trim sized to suit your tile back to back with the gap of 5mm, all you need to do is get hold of the right shade of silicone, {you can get a chart) the choice is massive.

Once you have the right match, simply mask the trims to the outside edge allowing the metal to show,the rest is easy, gun the silicone into the gap, making sure you get the joint full with no voids then using a tool you can buy any where providing you take the time in this stage to ensure you have a perfect finish, just wait till it cures then remove the masking tape,bobs your uncle.

A good few tilers from this forum visited my jobs and would not believe I had made them.

Reply to Coloured expansion joints in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock