Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss cleaning gunk out of thin core cutters in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
anyon got any ingenious ideas on what they use for cleaning out thin core cutters after drilling?

long thin allen key for me works:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Little Philips screwdriver for me, although he doesn't know I use it. :lol:

D

DHTiling

Straight in with ma teeth lol..

I use a thin screw driver or what comes to hand that fits..

D

Deleted member 1779

36.jpg

We often find that when we are on jobs drilling holes for customers (all part of the service...) that the fittings supplied often come with little
ALLEN KEYS

37.jpg

The PORSADRILL 6mm & 8mm cores come complete with core ejection slots

pop1.jpg

All sizes have the ejection slots so its a case of wiggle the allen key

pop2.jpg

Tease the core out of its socket

pop5.jpg

And its out.....

Larger cores have more holes to reach the slug

pop3.jpg

D

Deleted member 1779

We are now delighted to be able to add a new tool to the 365-Drills PORSADRILL range to solve the issue of cleaning out the spoil or shards of tiles from the drilling of very hard porcelain tiles.

toolkit7.jpg

This core extractor has joined the stable at 365Drills.

toolkit4.jpg

The 90 degree hook allows easy access to the portholes and slots of all size diamond cores.

toolkit9.jpg

The price of ÂŁ7.99 reflects the fact that the core ejector also comes complete with another useful item the cooling sponge.
But we have reduced the price to ÂŁ4.99 for the set online.

toolkit2.jpg

We are certain that this toolpack at ÂŁ4.99 (including VAT) will save lots of time and add real value to the ÂŁ49.99 bathroom fitters kit.
In fact it can be used with ANY size kit that we sell.

Available online today. And we will add more pics and videos as we finish the product launch.

Reply to cleaning gunk out of thin core cutters in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock