Discuss Classic Travertine - Disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

TilingLogistics

I get a lot of e mails and pm's from peeps asking me if they can come and observe and help to restore a floor well here is the opportunity and I am sorry it's short notice. I don't know if anyone would be interested - You may all be too busy.

I have just looked at a job last week 14M2 of 600 x 400 Classic Travertine Honed, Filled and Polished. It has lippage all over it ranging from 1-5mm It looks awful and completely spoils a beautiful kitchen.

The job is local to me near Solihull so if anyone would like to come along and see how we correct it with Grinding, Honing, Filling and repairing they are welcome as I have obtained the owners permission.

Kev

W

White Room

To far for me Kev, What a great offer though. Let me know if it happens nearer me and would love see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TilingLogistics

Shame , cant see me being finished in time.

Its tight for me as well I don't get back from a job in North Wales until 11pm on the night of Sunday the 14th thats why I am having a later start because we need to completely reload the van for this job! But I think the guy wants it sorted for Chrimbo so I am obliging

Kev

F

faithhealer

Wish you were closer mate, nothing on at present either, thanks for the offer though.

Reaction score
kev im free that day and im trying to get tickets to see the stereophonics that evening at the nec so if you dont mind and all going well this week and weekend then i would love to give you a hand speak tomorrow lunchtime i will be driing to karndean hq at evesham

T

TilingLogistics

kev im free that day and im trying to get tickets to see the stereophonics that evening at the nec so if you dont mind and all going well this week and weekend then i would love to give you a hand speak tomorrow lunchtime i will be driing to karndean hq at evesham

Your welcome Chris you have my number its only about 10 minutes from the NEC as well!

Kev

beanz

TF
Reaction score
I'm kinda wishing i didn't have any work on for next week now, as it would've been well worth the drive. Thanks for the offer Kev, maybe next time. ;)

F

Fekin

I'd like to see the customers face as you turn up in your van, followed by another 17 who's come to watch :smash:

Reply to Classic Travertine - Disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks