Discuss Calling all multi traders, shower advice in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

Just a bit of advice from those that fit/supply shower trays and enclosures. I’m looking at the options for re doing the bathroom at home, can any one suggest a good site for this or a good make, good quality ?

F

Flintstone

Currently an 800x800 curved tray and screen but I want to put an 800 square one in, even tho there isn’t a great deal of room as it’s next to the door.

O

One Day

I've recently used james Hargreaves plumbers merchants, and had trays and enclosures from them. Good service and prices approx half of what I'd expected. They have budget stuff which was surprisingly good, right up to top end German gear. Might be worth a try?

F

Flintstone

Just had a look at Hargreaves and there is actually a branch round the corner from
The tile shop I use so that’s a winner. They have a good selection looking at there online catalogue. I take it you didn’t pay the rrp, I’ll call and see about an account see what deals
They offer a poor tiler

Reply to Calling all multi traders, shower advice in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks