Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss bring me sunshine in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Please checkout the following advertisement.
well client came in with designer they had a big entrance to the house to do spent a couple of hours picking
tiles then 4 different boards to go round it and still could not make up there minds i took a look at there
drawings big square entrance entrance door in the middle with 5 other door ways coming off it so time to take control i said wait there for a few minutes went out the back made a quick model for them only need
2 colors to make this work could then use a 200 mm boader in the door linnings then you could start all other
rooms that come off it with full tiles .any way i quite like it .so marc brian and gary were coming in to do some work for the tile show .well gary went out the back to get started but i though i need to get this tiled
so marc and brian were tasked with this .o_O

DSC09961.JPG DSC09964.JPG DSC09967.JPG DSC09970.JPG DSC09973.JPG DSC09979.JPG DSC09983.JPG DSC09987.JPG DSC09995.JPG DSC00001.JPG

OP
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

there is a lot of work that went into this by the tilers that pulled this off with great style
how would you go about setting this out and working out the the best way to do it .and bring it to the tiles you
are using

OP
L

LM

Customers are gonna love that, think it might be time to buy some new kit, maybe a water jet cutter ;)
Nice work lads!

OP
L

LM

there is a lot of work that went into this by the tilers that pulled this off with great style
how would you go about setting this out and working out the the best way to do it .and bring it to the tiles you
are using
A bit of knowledge about geometry would help alongside maybe 20 odd years experience lol

Reply to bring me sunshine in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock