Discuss Bookmatch bathroom. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

@GaryTheTiler and myself as some of you know have been working on some bookmatched bathrooms in Marble Arch, central London.
We fitted insulation boards, variopro UFH & latexed, then installed @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin Calacatta Bookmatch 1200 x 600 x 4.8mm thin porcelain
This was a complete bathroom wrap walls and floors.
This hopefully shows the versatility of the product and bears little resemblance to the staircase I did earlier in the year.
All other products apart from the UFH and tiles were from @ISOMAT UK Adhesives, which I'll post about in a different thread.
IMG_7715.JPG IMG_7716.JPG IMG_7922.JPG IMG_7924.JPG IMG_7925.JPG IMG_7927.JPG IMG_7928.JPG IMG_7929.JPG IMG_7931.JPG IMG_7932.JPG IMG_7933.JPG IMG_7934.JPG IMG_7935.JPG IMG_7936.JPG IMG_7937.JPG IMG_7938.JPG IMG_7939.JPG IMG_7940.JPG IMG_7941.JPG IMG_7944.JPG

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bet your dying to do a metro Splashback for a change...lol

Very nice mate ....how long would something like that take the 2 of you....are you not tripping over each other in such a small space?

O

Old Mod

Bet your dying to do a metro Splashback for a change...lol

Very nice mate ....how long would something like that take the 2 of you....are you not tripping over each other in such a small space?
Haha No Andy, you forget I founded the HTMTS!
That will never change! Haha
I did thei room, Gary did another, I'll nudge him and get him to post it. :)

F

Flintstone

Looks great! are they light weight ?

What happens if the room area exceeds the set of matching tiles ?

Reply to Bookmatch bathroom. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks