Discuss Bookmatch Bathroom number 4/4 in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

Here is the 4th bookmatched bathroom project that @GaryTheTiler and I undertook before Christmas.
Due to delays caused by the contractor, Gary had to move back to another project we had started around the same time, so I stayed behind to complete this one.
Wasn't enough room for two of us anyway.
Very small ensuite in the maids quarters.
On this project, @ISOMAT UK AK22 adhesive, along with their Smalto 1-8mm grout was used.
Also managed to completely Bookmatch all 4 walls , together with the floor. (Kinda)
IMG_8359.JPG IMG_8360.JPG IMG_8361.JPG IMG_8362.JPG IMG_8363.JPG IMG_8364.JPG IMG_8365.JPG IMG_8366.JPG IMG_8367.JPG IMG_8368.JPG IMG_8369.JPG

O

Old Mod

Thanks guys, I do truly appreciate the replies.
It just never ceases to amaze exactly how much people are willing to spend.
The whole project took 10 Bookmatch sets! And the house is a rental!! :eek:
They won't even be living in it.

Reply to Bookmatch Bathroom number 4/4 in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks