Discuss Big Thanks To Schluter! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile Shop

Our company was invited by @Schlüter-Systems Ltd to attend a training session today. I want to thank Glynn and his team for an absolutely brilliant and informative couple of days.

They took us out for dinner last night for one of the best meals out I've ever had and even threw in 7 bottles of Doombar to see me through til bed time (they also put us up in a hotel for the night).

The training was great. They fit so much in, in such a short space of time, covering the history of the company, the many profiles they do, and a hands on session installing Ditra Heat and building a wetroom out of Kerdi Board. they arranged lunch and free drinks all day. We also had a tour of their building which had been designed to show alot of their products and how they work. So much so that in my head, I have already redesigned my bathroom and know exactly what products I need to do it.

If anyone gets a chance to go, GO! you won't regret it.

Thanks again to Glynn and everyone at Schluter for looking after us, and I really can't wait for the next one.

W

White Room

Worth going just for the Doombar
drinking-2.gif

S

Stef

The Schluter courses are well worth the effort to go to.
I had to leave the course early as my wee Gran was ill but I'm still going to go back down to finish the course..
Would recommend it to anyone..

O

One Day

Everyone who has any professional self-respect should go on Schluter's courses.
Ok, you may not even end up using their products - but the principles you'll learn will stand you in good stead whatever you use.
Take a couple of days off work and it's time very well spent. (plus they really look after you!)

Reply to Big Thanks To Schluter! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks