Discuss best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

stephenoneill

quick from people who have used either one laying some large tiles in the next week or so

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I was given them to try. They are not strong enough to lift large format tiles up to the level. maybe good for 300x300 but if you cant manually level 300x300 then you wanna give up !

Reaction score
Used lash clips a couple of weeks ago on approx. 20m2 of 600 X 600 tiles. First time ever and I was very impressed (did make my sensitive little thumbs a bit sore though squeezing the wedges in)

Q

Qwerty

I have used LASH clips before which were ok to use. Turn the wedges around to save your thumbs :thumbsup:

S

Sean SML Tiling

Somebody mentioned that way at rays geoff. I dont use them but might try them on a job I got coming up.

M

Mr Tiler

That post is completely irrelevant to this thread haha..... what size are the tiles mate?

M

Mr Tiler

Thought it was a thread on slc not tile levellers and then read other comments and realised lol

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have the riamondi too. Good but has limitations. If using rapid set, the spacer will set in the adhesive, then can only push down with the wedge. They are strong too, unlike the lash clips from tops, which you will need a metre deep bed to accomadation the curled up ends. I have only used hem on marble floors where you can justify them ( nearly).
still nothing better than a straight edge, a flat for checking lippage, a good toutch and a pair of eyes!

Reply to best tile levelling system rubi or raimondi need to know in the Tile Retail | Wholesale | Import / Export Tile area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks