Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Best small tile cutter suggestions/recommendations? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi, new on here....couldn't find an answer already on here.

Anyway, I'm looking for a small tile cutter, probably enough to cut 300mm tile, but maybe smaller, to save me lugging round my 650mm cutter when I'm doing metro tiles etc.

I've seen the sigma 37cm one and the montolit 26A2 and also a 8 inch montolit one too!

Thanks for your help.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I like the size of the mini 22cm montolit but I'm not sure I'd need the lateral size stop end thing for running 8 or 10 tiles of same size.

Plus I'd need a larger cutter for 300-350mm tiles.....

G

GoneGuy

Thanks guys.

I like the size of the mini 22cm montolit but I'm not sure I'd need the lateral size stop end thing for running 8 or 10 tiles of same size.

Plus I'd need a larger cutter for 300-350mm tiles.....
Have a look at Montolit 44p3 cuts up to 440

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The idea of a small cutter is quite appealing. I currently only have my big sigma. While wonderful it’s massive for a metro job

B

Blunt Tool

A4C6DC5F-BA81-4BC6-A7B5-5B185DFBBF0B.jpeg Last metro kitchen I did I used my little Bricollina tile saw for every cut, no mess or water everywhere and cuts very quick and clean. Even pushed 600mm porcelain thru it no probs with the better blade in it.

Reply to Best small tile cutter suggestions/recommendations? in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock