Discuss Best multitool blades in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Nic_P74

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
What blades are people using in their multitools?
I picked up some antler bi-metal blades and have been a bit disappointed.
Not looking for cheapest but best value/performance without paying price of Bosch etc...

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I always buy the cheap ones, especially when Aldi have them on offer.
Have bought the expensive ones before and can’t really tell the difference in longevity.

H

hmtiling

I used to use Saxton which are pretty good for the money. I got a starlock plus fein which won't take them so am using fein blades which I've noticed don't seem to last anywhere near a long as they used to

Nic_P74

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
I used to use Saxton which are pretty good for the money. I got a starlock plus fein which won't take them so am using fein blades which I've noticed don't seem to last anywhere near a long as they used to

Have just been looking at prices of Fein/Bosch blades and although still more expensive, they have come down. Maybe the quality has too?

D

Dumbo

Multi tools although brilliant at getting you out of jail they have one main fault In that they do not have enough register of the blade . If feel if this was increased to say double what they are at the moment I feel they would do their job a lot more efficiently and people would probably use them at lower speeds and less likely to burn them out .

G

GoneGuy

I was told if your cutting nails/screws to put the tool on lowest speed and move the blade left to right while cutting the metal as this prolongs the life of the blade

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I use erbauer, they are ok, my mate borrowed my multi tool, when i got it back he complained about the blades, said he he had re-sharpen them. Result.

Reply to Best multitool blades in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks