Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Bct, Laura Ashley, Mr Jones floor tiles discoloured after a few weeks in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
P
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Yeah we did, first of we had it redone and they paid, but it happened again so we settled for a pay out and went elsewhere it was tile giant that sorted it out for us after a long time and many complaints in the end we wrote the CEO of tile giant and we went for these which are porcelain

15442546060921943354406827696823.jpg

D

Deleted member 51507

Love those, where are those from?

That's what I want to do, I want a refund and some compensation if possible. I don't want any more as clearly not fit for purpose. BCT are saying will only replace loose ones but the floor is all laid so I am going to tell Homebase they must refund me regardless.
It sounds incredible when you say a floor tile is getting darker after laying but that literally is what is happening to most of them.
Thank you for replying .

Reply to Bct, Laura Ashley, Mr Jones floor tiles discoloured after a few weeks in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock