Discuss Bathroom Tiling Job in next 3 weeks - Can you get me out of the dog house?! in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Hi,

I need a bathroom tiling in the next 3 weeks. Its in Monk Fryston which is near Leeds / York / Tadcaster / Selby / Goole etc

I did the en suite and my wife isn't happy with the finish (admittingly its not good - so i am in the dog house!) and the house is going to be carpeted in 4 weeks so need it doing prior.

Its roughly 8sqm meters - not fully tiled, just above the bath, round to the toilet (will be fitted after tiling) and a few tiles above the sink.

I have Mapei P9 adhesive, Bal Microflex Grout, and Genesis 8mm Tile Trims. I have 11 sqm of Metro tiles. I have already primed the plaster with Primer G. If tiler would prefer to use own products that is fine.

House is empty and is a bit of a building site so tiler can come and go anytime and no worries about carpets / mess / noise etc.

Any help would be appreciated, apologies for the very short notice, i am hoping someone maybe free or have a cancellation etc.

Thank You

WP_20171027_20_41_48_Rich.jpg WP_20171027_20_41_56_Rich.jpg WP_20171027_20_42_02_Rich.jpg WP_20171028_13_32_44_Rich.jpg WP_20171028_13_32_54_Rich.jpg

Reply to Bathroom Tiling Job in next 3 weeks - Can you get me out of the dog house?! in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer