Discuss Bathroom Prep Help - Skimmed Walls in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I’m completely lost now on this thread , why the cryptic sh it o_O
Anyway, I’ve been busy today tiling skimmed bathrooms in porcelain, I hope there’s no cats about :weary:

W

Waluigi

Let me summarise. JCR is looking for any way to have a pop at me. I replied to him and as yet Radio silence. To be fair I’d not reply either.

Oh yeah, the Cyril Smith thing was an unfortunate side fail.

D

Dumbo

Let me summarise. JCR is looking for any way to have a pop at me. I replied to him and as yet Radio silence. To be fair I’d not reply either.

Oh yeah, the Cyril Smith thing was an unfortunate side fail.
What do you mean you have replied to me

W

Waluigi

Read the thread. I think we’ve derailed it enough. I have helped the OP and replied- on this thread and via PM. You have contributed absolutely nothing other than a pathetic smear campaign. I’m not continuing this any further. I should’ve ignored your nonsense in the beginning.

D

Dumbo

Read the thread. I think we’ve derailed it enough. I have helped the OP and replied- on this thread and via PM. You have contributed absolutely nothing other than a pathetic smear campaign. I’m not continuing this any further. I should’ve ignored your nonsense in the beginning.
Still can't see where you replied to me . Also can't see where I asked you a question

Reply to Bathroom Prep Help - Skimmed Walls in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks