Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Bathroom Installer & Tiler required please. in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. trayjord

trayjord Active Member

County:
    West Yorkshire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Unsure
    Tile Size(s):
    60 x 40cm
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Nothing as yet
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in West Yorkshire

Hello all.

I recently hired someone to install a new bathroom for me and do a complete job. Right from pulling the old bathroom out to installing the new one (inc tiling). Unfortunately the job wasn't done correctly and to put it politely - it is a mess.
    I should add that I purchased all furnishings myself. All high end bauhaus, grohe, roper rhodes, carronite etc.

A couple of months on. Sadly many of the furnishings need skipping because of the extensive damage to them.

I am now looking for someone with a lot of experience, an eye for detail and someone who is reliable please.

Looking for a complete install and tiling.
    I will be replacing the existing tiling but I haven't yet chosen the tiles.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in West Yorkshire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Sorry to hear of your troubles, let's hope we can find the right installer for you.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. John Benton

John Benton Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Good morning @trayjord@trayjord it sounds like you've endured a complete nightmare. I'm based in Leeds and would be happy to come and look at your bathroom. If you would like to send me a PM we can have a chat.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

John is one of our most trusted members @trayjord@trayjord,
    You would be in very good hands.

You can contact him direct HERE

• Like Like x 1
  5. trayjord

trayjord Active Member

Thanks for the replies.

I have sent John a message.

• Like Like x 3