Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Bathroom finished today in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
bathroom I’ve tiled this week in 280x850 baldocer tiles fixed with BioGel and gunmetal grey grout and silicone

A41D01DA-F305-4181-8927-00E2B02C50D1.jpeg 874A59D8-3458-496B-9A6B-309CA664F576.jpeg 2D71716E-7B5E-4360-B108-DCC74BEE2A4D.jpeg E45CA7A0-ACE0-4F67-834E-7ED28FA0A706.jpeg 37A94D4F-68D6-42F4-AA97-18B8793B7A34.jpeg C0DE8DC2-88AD-4BD7-B8FA-33CD33EAB3B1.jpeg 02099E52-860A-48BD-A44F-08B0FF8FCB92.jpeg

B

Blunt Tool

Yeah I’ve used gunmetal and smoke but I find it goes like a lollipop on your guager very quickly and expensive especially from Topps

OP
Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve used gunmetal and smoke but I find it goes like a lollipop on your guager very quickly and expensive especially from Topps
Yes it’s very expensive from there I did try mapei grout aswell but really couldn’t get on with it at all so sticking with mm2 ultra tile and Larsen grouts

B

Blunt Tool

Yes it’s very expensive from there I did try mapei grout aswell but really couldn’t get on with it at all so sticking with mm2 ultra tile and Larsen grouts
The new Weber premium grout is very good, thats what I use all the time now, not so quick drying as Mapei stuff more like mm2 and half the price. I’ve never tried Ultra or Larsen grouts

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
The last 2 bathrooms I used gunmetal MM2 on went ever so slightly patchy, not that noticeable but have never experienced it before.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh sorry,

Very nice work, your on a roll!

OP
Joshjupp

Joshjupp

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
The last 2 bathrooms I used gunmetal MM2 on went ever so slightly patchy, not that noticeable but have never experienced it before.
Happened to me once so far went really patchy on the last job on a porcelain tile but has dried perfect on this job these are ceramic but I’ve been using ultra tile silver grey which is the same colour as gunmetal and had no problems what so ever with it

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Its really odd, I know some have had problems but I have never experienced it before.
Going to change, thought about trying Keracoll Fugabella but need to get to Pro tiler to see if I can get a colour chart and set up an account.

B

Blunt Tool

Its really odd, I know some have had problems but I have never experienced it before.
Going to change, thought about trying Keracoll Fugabella but need to get to Pro tiler to see if I can get a colour chart and set up an account.
I’ve had same problems with Mapei, sanding sorted it

Reply to Bathroom finished today in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock