Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Bathroom and ensuite ufh & tiling job in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse Active Member

County:
    West Midlands
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Main bathroom 24m2 ensuite 12 m2
    Tile Size(s):
    30 x 60 cm floor and ceiling
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Porcelain 10mm chosen (but not yet purchased), ufh from uheat chosen (but not yet purchased)
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in West Midlands

Hi I am in the middle of a house extension which will include a new main bathroom and ensuite (see attached diagrams). I have selected 30 x 60 porcelain tiles from a local supplier but not purchased these as yet. I'm also looking to install underfloor heating (either to be quoted for or laid by our builder first).

We're looking for full height tiles in the two walk in showers and half height round the rest of the rooms. There is a boxed area that requires tiling in the main bathroom where the toilet and sink are hung from.

Bathroom.JPG Ensuite.JPG

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in West Midlands then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thank you for taking the time to place your advert and I hope one of our members can help you out.

Where abouts in the West Midlands are you?

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Active Member

Hi I am in Solihull (B91)

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Active Member

I'm in Solihull

• Like Like x 1