Discuss BAL Flexbone, put it the right way up! in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Tile Fix Direct

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
I was looking a the two new BAL Flexbone products yesterday, and nearly made a mistake as to which way round the Flexbone 2Easy should be laid.
Flexbone Varied is the product on the left, this should be fixed with adhesive with the fleece on the underside.
However, the Flexbone 2Easy MUST be laid without adhesive and the blue netting on TOP.

So, don’t forget, 2Easy, blue up!

BAL have already been called out to complaints where the tiler has laid the product the wrong way up.

BAL Flexbone 2Easy Matting - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/product/BAFBONE-2EASY

IMG_4845.jpeg

W

Waluigi

Oh, I now see why it’s called Flexbone.

Where is the Tile Fix Direct Trade Counter located?

OP
Tile Fix Direct

Tile Fix Direct

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Technically there isn't one, it is an online service. I should have been more careful with the photo! Where are you based?

The Flexbone 2Easy does not seem to have any markings on it saying 'this side down'. I think that is just the Varied version. I will have to double check.

O

Old Mod

Do you know the limitations of the 2easy matting?
For example is there a minimum tile thickness that can be used on it?

W

Waluigi

Technically there isn't one, it is an online service. I should have been more careful with the photo! Where are you based?

It’s OK, I know where you are- you’re local to me. I just wasn’t sure whether you had opened a dedicated Tile Fix Direct store elsewhere. I’m not far from you albeit in the next county- Camberley, Surrey

Reply to BAL Flexbone, put it the right way up! in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer