Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss B & Q discontinued tile - Enviro Guocera flint 400 x 400 mm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

R

Ruby

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi - need around 80 of the above to extend kitchen floor. B and Q have discontinued them and not able to source them for me. B and Q sell a similar tile now but under the name of Lombardy Flint and 300 x 300 mm so too small.
Have tried to locate Guocera stockist in Uk without success.
thank you

OP
I

Italy

Hi - need around 80 of the above to extend kitchen floor. B and Q have discontinued them and not able to source them for me. B and Q sell a similar tile now but under the name of Lombardy Flint and 300 x 300 mm so too small.
Have tried to locate Guocera stockist in Uk without success.
thank you
lombardy whom I know is this, my region.
OT sorry :)
images

Reply to B & Q discontinued tile - Enviro Guocera flint 400 x 400 mm in the Discontinued Tile Finding | List Spare Tiles area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock