Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Trade Tiler for Tiling Tools

Before you post a new thread about manual tile cutters and which one to get, checkout the existing Manual Tile Cutter Threads.

Discuss ATS Diamond Tools Service in the Tiling Tools Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler I'm either plastered or out on the tiles Professional Tiler

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Alan at ats, bit last minute as i needed the kit for use on Wednesday, messaged Ats via the conversation section on the forum on sunday, very quick response, great advise from Alan on what i needed and it arrived by 1pm today, not to shabby as I only ordered them on Sunday.
    Top draw service again
    Thanks a bunch.
    Derek

• Like Like x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. peteablard

peteablard Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

I was talking to him today as wanted a bit of advice about the Flex CS60 wet saw which I ended up ordering from them. Service as usual was second to none

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. martin1c

martin1c Professional Tiler

I'd love to know how you get on with that saw

4. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. peteablard

peteablard Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler

I've only done a few cuts with it. I ordered the 800 and 1600mm rails with it too .it will be gettingt used properly on Monday and will let you know.

6. hmtiling

hmtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Please do, I was thinking of getting one too. The odd blade size is my only issues

7. ATSDiamondTools

ATSDiamondTools Official Member Support Company Support

Although it comes with a 170mm as standard it will accept a 180mm blade with 22.23mm centre bore. We supplied Pete with some of our con rim porcelain blades at 180mm along with the machine.

The 170mm blade that comes with these machines as standard is a general purpose segmented turbo stone blade. It's actually pretty good on sandstone, portland stone, concrete and granite. Hard or coarse products. But it's too aggressive for anything else.

• Informative Informative x 2