Discuss Are there ANY glasses which Doesn't FOG up? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

wau5

I have 4 !!! different safety glasses, all of them sweat/fog up like crazy and make me blind and unable to see anything as soon as I start doing something, some of them were very cheap,some of them expensive, but all fog up.. Doing any kind of work/fixing car is just impossible with them as they just turn in a hazard, I have tried the dishwashing liquid method - It isn't any good.. works for a few minutes before it just makes me blind as well+ makes the glasses dirty. The only thing I have found which doesnt Fogs up is a full face-shield , however not always it's practical + It's a very large clunker.

Has anyone got a pair which doesn't do this or it's just impossible?
I have some bolle glasses which had a description of - Anti Fog & Anti Scratch -- They are one of the worst ever,they fog up like crazy+ They are scratched to death already, So That was a fail and only a total gimmick!
Has anyone fixed this problem, found something which doesn't fogs up? Or an actual effective solution which actually helps for more than a few minutes?

Q

Qwerty

I use a motorcycle visor product. Can't remember the make, will look in the van later. It works a treat though

F

Flintstone

Are you wearing a dust mask at the same time? Damp warm breath coming out of the mask makes them steam up. Only way is something with ventilation as far as I know, as in battery powered full face job.

Q

Qwerty

Screenshot_20171213-194242.png

D

Dumbo

I you put your glasses up when you are not using them i.e. Up above your forehead, moisture evaporation from your head can condensate on them .

D

Deleted member 49260

Get some over specs type of over goggles as they have much more airspace to allow airflow, cheaper plastics tend to fog less as they are warmer (but are a devil to keep from scratching) if your working environment is not dusty then a fan heater (on cool) will circulate air and help in confined spaces.

Reply to Are there ANY glasses which Doesn't FOG up? in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks