Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Anyone Used This Blade Before? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Martino

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Erbauer Turbo Jet Blade 115 x 1.9 x 22.23mm

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my makita....I have a 600x600 porcelain job to do this Friday....I will take my wet table cutter but its just easier with a grinder for this job.

This blade has good reviews and for the price can't seem to go wrong

OP
H

hmtiling

It's worth a punt at that price but having had to buy an erbauer wet saw in an emergency, I wouldn't bank on it being great

OP
M

Martino

I need it for Friday though and not sure if I would get it in time. My first thoughts was ATS but its hit and miss as to wether I would get it in time

OP
O

Old Mod

I need it for Friday though and not sure if I would get it in time. My first thoughts was ATS but its hit and miss as to wether I would get it in time
Call Alan first thing tomorrow, u'll have it Thursday for sure as long as u don't live somewhere obscure :)

Reply to Anyone Used This Blade Before? in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock