Discuss Anyone used Northants Tools or Lilley Tile and Stone? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

JM123

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking about on this forum for a while now as I am (attempting) to redo my bathroom so thank you all for some really great advice and information I've already got from you!

I'm looking at buying some Kerdi Board (12.5mm to put straight on to stud walls then tile over) and I was going to go with Tile Fix Direct as I think I have seen mostly positive reviews about them but I had a quick look around to see what the prices were like at any other suppliers and Northants Tools and Lilley Tile and Stone both came up cheaper. So I just wanted to check if anyone here had used either of these companies before and if they recommended them?

I apologise if this is not the correct Group to post this in.

Looking forward to any help/advice anyone wants to give.

Cheers,
James

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

Hi, northants tools is also known as pro Tiler tools and they are a forum sponsor who many of the tilers on this forum use regularly, me included and they always provide great service.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Used Lilley Tile & Stone recently and service was next day delivery if you order before 1pm, and all went to plan :thumbsup:

M

Matt Bott

I go northants tools service is second to none and they get me things that they don’t even stock regularly within 24hours, that reminds me I have 3 reviews of stuff I got from there just very busy currently.

Reply to Anyone used Northants Tools or Lilley Tile and Stone? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks