Discuss Anyone recognize this tile pattern in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Do any of you recognize this tile pattern......and what it's called.....if it even has a name..
20170629_183157.jpg

20170629_183205.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
There are two 30x30's (or 45x45's) next to each other so don't thing it's romano but might be opus something else?

Does it matter? You got match it or something? Just draw the pattern out and work the sqm out of that and then duplicate it. And add about 20% for off cuts and take back what you don't use lol

F

Flintstone

It's neither of those two you 2 have posted and it's not a roman pattern! It looks like somebody has made it up as they have gone on to me

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
This is French Opus, four tile sizes, don't think it's that though.

IMG_0988-2.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Tile sizes are 600x400 /400x400 /400x200 / 200x200...
Believe it or not I tiled it about 6 years ago and can't for the life of me remember where I got the pattern from....ha ha
Anyway got 50m2 of it to do in a new extension in the same house and they want the same pattern just thought if the pattern had a name it would make life easier ordering the correct amount of tiles..

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Same sizes as the French Opus I did Andy but looks a different layout

Reply to Anyone recognize this tile pattern in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks